Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Vacation in Bali!~~ Intro

I'm actually sitting on the couch in the hotel N-O-W! Since I'm very tired and also because I'm lazy to upload the ALL pictures I took in Bali, I'll just write about the overall experience...

Hotel
Mum book a 2 bedroom family suite at 100 SUNSET BOUTIQUE HOTEL! At first I thought, BOUTIQUE HOTEL?!....this is seriously gonna be a lousy stay....and turns out, it was actually quite nice! Bigger than I expected! They even have a pool...which BTW is so CANTIK ( it means Beautiful in Malay)!
But my absolute favourite part is that they provide...FREE WIFI!Another thing is that the workers here are all so nice and hard working! On the first day we arrive, we found out that fridge is very WARM! We complained to them and a guy came to check it out...and he said " I will get you a new fridge..." And I was like O.O! How is he gonna do that?! And I soon found out! He seriously carried a new fridge to replace the broken one! Not to mention the new fridge is FULLY STOCK! Oh Em...GEE!
Oh and I forgot to mention the bathroom...lemme tell you guys something...NEVER underestimate the shower tap! The water came out from the tap like a waterfall! I mean a big one! The only thing I hate about this hotel is...the shower gel....smells like shit...

Tour Guide: Sila Agsa!
This tour guide my mum hired is actually very nice,polite and fun...he was awesome actually...he's name is Sila Agsa! ( his own blog:http://funwithsila.blogspot.com/). We used his excellent service for about 3 days.  And I'm telling you, he is one heck of a guy! He told us story, make us laugh a bit, and wait for us for hours under the hot sun in the car while we're having fun at the beach our eating at a restaurant! I think some other guides might go somewhere else and pick you up later! And punctuality will never be a problem with Sila! He will always appear when you need him! His recommendation on food are all awesome...If we ever go back to Bali again, we will surely want recommendation and guidance from him again!

Food
I'm never adventures when it comes to food, but for some reason, I was willing to try new dishes in Bali! And I have surely make the right choice to be adventures in Bali! Cause the food here is pretty good! I think the best dish I've had since I step foot in Bali is the Key Lime Pie from The Fly Cafe! It makes me drool just thinking about it! And the best drink that I've had will most probably be...the mixed fruit juice from Made's Warung ( Br.Seminyak Kuta). But the worst thing I ever tasted here in Bali is probably the Luwak Coffee...actually it really doesn't taste that bad, but because I've never been a fan of coffee, and also because I know what..or HOW Luwak Coffee is made ( its made from cat poo...in case you don't know), it tasted like shit too me. But some other people ( such as my dad) thinks its delicious..O.O to tell the truth, Luwak Coffee is known as the worlds best coffee! ...BLEK!

People
I am telling you guys, if more Malaysians can be as nice as Balinese, I would L-O-V-E Malaysia! ( If you don't know, let me tell you that I'm not the biggest fan of my own country...but I don't hate it...) Balinese are so polite and helpful! They greet you and serve you so nicely! Like when I went to a supermarket with my parents to get some snacks, the cashier would greet us and say 'thank you, please come again' after we paid for out things! She do that to every customer! At first I thought she was the only one who was nice, but when I go back to get more snack on the following day, a guy from the cashier also greeted us nicely! Maybe they're trained to do this, but it's nice to see a change....from Malaysia's....umm...'busy' workers...

Activities!
5 star out of 5 star!!! It's everything I want...maybe in the future, when I retire from what evar glamorous I'm doing then....( XD) I might move to Bali! There's a lot of beautiful scenery here in Bali. It's a perfect plac for a vain pod ( >.<) like me to take a lot of pictures! There's also a lot of water sports here in Bali! And for ladies, S..P..A!! For those who want to get tanned... GET YOUR BUTT MOVING....TO BALI!

Overall...Bali is an awesome place....worthy of coming back again in the future!
Here's some random pics I pick out from 200+ pics I took in Bali!











That's all for now...will be posting more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment