Sunday, December 19, 2010

Bali Trip- Food

I am now in Malaysia sitting at the family room while smelling the stinky smell that I think came from the lake! ( If you didn't know, let me just inform you that I live near a lake....) Lake Edge ( that's where I live...google it...lazy to explain...) is suppose to be peaceful and beautiful, but they should seriously consider ' smelling awesome' too...it stinks. I personally think that every once in a while, the fishes in the lake dies! That's why it smells like ....S-H-I-T of some kind....anyways, lets get into it...

This post is about the food that I ate in Bali. This post is specially dedicated to my Uncle, who loves to eat!! Hope you like this post!!

Please note that I might have gotten the days messed up( but that's not important right?!) !!
Oh and also, not all three meals are included, only nice ones, horrible ones, and weird ones are included! XD Practically everything...PRACTICALLY!

Day 1= Made's Warung
Waitin' for food! I'm starving!  
Nasi Champur with gado gado ( which is mixed vege peanut sauce)

Black Forest cake...mmmmmm

Fried banana with Ice Cream & Syrup
Sweet!

And now...Let me introduce you to the best drink I've
had in Bali...
Mixed Fruit Juice!
Its so refreshing and tasted a lil' sour with some sweetness!
( They never mention what fruit is there inside that glass!! O.O)

Yum Yum!

 I would say this restaurant is worth going to!Its not very expensive and the food taste great!

Day 2 = Hotel & Fly Cafe

OK, I had my breakfast at the hotel I'm staying (100 sunset) and I saw this chef cooking egg related food for the customer. I decided to order a french toast since I love eating french toast. When the french toast came to my table... I was shocked...Bali's version of French Toast is Plain toasted bread with butter! No Eggs! LOL, but after eating a few bite...I kinda liked it!




Bali version of French Toast

My bro's breakfast!! Doughnuts!

Lunch time...or is it dinner...I forgot...opps...

taste awesome!

lets see..
( left to right) Chocolate milkshake, mixed juice...umm...something...
haha...lousy memory....and the last one...watermelon??

obviously my bros...

my nasi goreng!

chicken wings!

ribs! My mum said she haven't had ribs that nice since college!

this poor dog keep begging for food...in the end, the waitress shooed it away!
Poor old dogie....

Satay!!

Some kind of vege with white rice....

MY FAV FOOD DURING THE WHOLE BALI TRIP!!!!
BALI'S BEST KEY LIME PIE!!
Its sooooo delicious!!! I will never forget this
Next year if I go for another vacation at Bali,
The Key Lime Pie will be the first to pop into my mind...


My bros chocolate desert!

Mummy and daddy's banana split!

10..9..8....*run*...*cheese*...*snap*!


Day 3 = Eco beach & carefour dinner!
Menu....

So funny....no really ugly people!

Chocolate Milkshake again...


obviously my bros....

mine....pancakes!

Something....I dunno what is it...sry...XD

And now for the MOST HORRIBLE DINNER IN BALI
Carefour food court!
I'm eating rubber man!

let me introduce you to....the fried noddle...
half of it is full of pepper!

and now...the apple juice...or in my case...
syrup!



Day 4- Flapjacks!
I'm telling you, after I ate flapjacks, I never wanted to eat any pancakes that doesn't come from Flapjacks!

Iced raspberry tea and mango juice!
That mango juice is really good! Its pure mango with no ice but its still cold!
And luckily, that particular mango was sweet with a tint of sour!
My fav!


Blueberry pancakes!

mushroom crepe!

tiramishu pancakes

orange pancake..mm...sour!

black Forrest pancake!


Day 5- New York
This is the last day that we get to eat nice stuff in Bali. On day 6, we had to wake up super early to go to airport...and then..its back to Kuala Lumpur!

Fried hot dog sausage...

ribs again...but my mum said the ribs from Fly Cafe is better

Cheese Fries! I love this!!! Its just like Cheesy Wedges from KFC only better!

Another glass of Mango Juice!

Some kind of frizzy drink that my mum loves!


 Others!
Let me introduce Luwak Coffee to you guys...
Luwak Coffee is the worlds best( and probably most expensive) coffee! Why?
Because its made out of CAT POOP!
Haha, bet that freaked you out, but its true...
Its actually a kind of cat ...
Ugghhh...lazy to explain...
Copy from wiki...
"Luwak coffee is coffee made from the beans of coffee berries which have been eaten by the Asian Palm Civet (Paradoxurus hermaphroditus) and other related civets, then passed through its digestive tract.[1] A civet eats the berries for their fleshy pulp. In its stomach, proteolytic enzymes seep into the beans, making shorter peptides and more free amino acids. Passing through a civet's intestines the beans are then defecated, keeping their shape. After gathering, thorough washing, sun drying, light roasting and brewing, these beans yield an aromatic coffee with much less bitterness, widely noted as the most expensive coffee in the world."
Well, that explains it all...
so what does it taste like??

Well, lets find out...
Pose nicely in front of the camera...*sip*

B-L-E-H

Haha...now you know...actually, it tasted bad because I'm not a coffee fan...I do that face with every coffee accept those with 3/4 of it is mixed with milk....XD
My father said it was nice...and ended up buying a tiny jar for RM100 O.O ( for cat poop coffee!!)

this is the cat that 'processes' Luwak Coffee

and this is da coffee!


Well, that's it for what I ate in Bali, hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment