Monday, December 20, 2010

Bali Trip...activities!

Obviously I didn't just eat and sleep while at Bali! I went surfing, shopping and ....well...stuff! Take a look at what I did... Initially, I wanted to post the details and pics of the activities i've done day by day, but due to my lousy memory, I cannot remember what I did on which day! Therefore, I will just post all the things I've done in Bali!

Water Sports!
Put on your life jackets people!! 
Hold on tight! The Fly Fish is meant to fly!


This is called the...spinning doughnut
It doesn't exactly spin...
Its just a ride that is pulled by a speed boat!!!

Banana Boat!!!
It's also a ride pulled by speed boat. it goes super fast and
half way, you can let go of your hand and fall into the sea...at high speed

Visit to Tanah Lot!

entrance

Mummy and me!

Pose!! XD

*Snap*

quick..the wind is blowing ma hair!

my bro...acting cool

my parents! Daddy....wow...nice shades

*sigh* lemme have a sit!!



and how can anyone not go shopping at tannah lot?!!

woo la la

Surfing!

This is a leash....you are a dog...tie this on your leg!...
haha...joking...but seriously, that thing is called a leash
and you really have to tie it to you leg to prevent your surfing board
from floating away

push ups!! 1...2...100! 
must stretch first...if not later muscle tear!

lets go!
And I'm wearing a freaking ugly and heavy helmet
because my mum insist safe first...
O.o


Just in case....

Look at ma blond instructor....wooo...HOT!
I don't mean he's hot,
I meant it literally is hot!!

Look at mua...standing already!! Smooth!!

Balance...don't fall, don't fall!


Waterbom Park!
My goal was to go on this ride call The Climax...
but....
I didn't!!!
I was to light!! I need 2 kg more!!!
Ughh!!!

The Boomerang Ride
My bro got a 'heart-attack'

Splashing down from the superbowl ride

lets go again!
mummy and bro sliding down from the ' jungle path ride'




sun bathing!

Siblings!

I'm gonna hit you man!! Beware!

White Water Rafting!
Swimming

I look hideous...O.O
the Jacuzzi


Shopping for snacks!! XD



LOL

ROFLOL!


Airport! Going home T.T



C'mon Panda....jump!!
( playing 'me want bamboo' on my iphone)


Self snap!! I got my perasan-ness from my dad!!!
XD!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment