Sunday, December 26, 2010

Holiday is almost over!

uh hum....
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Holiday is almost over and I haven't even touch my books! I bet there's a layer if dust on it!
Oh and what about my holiday homework?! I have to finish them in 6 days! 6!!!
" deep breath in"
( and never let go the breath!!!)
XD

Anyways, if you guys know me personally, I'm a last minute person! I study for my exams 3 days before it, do my homework ...well...I hardly ever have homework!

So this year, I made a "Must-do List"
Check it out!
  • Smile for 1 whole month to get IPhone 3GS from my mum!
  • Stop procrastinating everything
  • get Top 5 for every exam I have ( *headache*!!!)
  • Learn how to play guitar
  • GROW TALLER!!! ( Hopefully will reach 5'3!!!)
  • Vanish my PIMPLES!!
If I am able to finish all this...
I would become the perfect! ( according to my mum)
I would be sporty ( which I am now...I think), I would be smart ( which I am not now...at least not YET)
and I would be a well behaved daughter!
I would also have a skill in my hand, which is playing guitar.
And I would not be short...(5'2 now..T.T) and I would have clear skin like most of the girls in my class)

No comments:

Post a Comment