Saturday, December 11, 2010

Marathon!

This is actually quite awhile ago...I just never bothered to upload it.
It was on a bright and sunny day (28th Nov 2010), my family and I entered a marathon. You would expect someone who joined a marathon would actually train for it right? WRONG! None of us...except my dad...but guess what...we finished the marathon without fainting!! I got 45th place!  Considering a lazy slug like me running in a marathon that I never bothered to train for..I was not bad....not to be to snobbish of course...Check out the photos!










All of us look like monkeys! Seriously! But I have to admit...it was fun!
Since I didn't come in last for this marathon...I've decided..
to NEVER EVER join any marathon again!
Doesn't make sense? Well...that's me!

No comments:

Post a Comment