Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My Cute lil' cousin's visit!! XD

The Cute lil' cousin is non other than...Jojo!! My mum recently brought us to Petrosains at KLCC and let me tell you...that place really exceeded my expectations!! They have this "dark ride" where you sit in a round ball-like car and it'll move around in the dark showing you stuff about earth and oil or something like that...
Then that night, we went to one of my favourite restaurant, ConePizza, to have dinner! Now because this post is mainly about my cute hyperactive lil' cousin...( who, like I mention in the last post, is 3 years old!)
I will only post about 4 or 5 pics of the food from ConePizza...the other pics...well...IS MY COUSIN!

 Dinner!
Hmmm...I wonder what mummy ordered for me....

maybe its strawberry soup!

gogo Dylan's Blue Ocean Drink!

Jie Jie Rachel's Iced Blended Chocolate Drink

Woooo....FOOD!! 



Ammmm....yumm!!!

My favourite cherry tomato!

Woo...look...a hot guy is hugging me!


House!

(aww...my poor dog..)

KLCC and Petrosains!

outside KLCC!


Christmas tree!

Bear!bIG bIG Bear!

Park!











No comments:

Post a Comment