Saturday, July 16, 2011

Part 2: The part that took me forever to upload! XD

Above is daddy and mummy eating octopus balls.
So on the second day of our trip, we went to Kyoto. It was very boring...but the scenery was magnificent!
check out the photos...






























There's basically nothing to do there...all we do is wash hands with cool spring water...


Eat weird flavoured ice creams....


Eat more ice cream


Take pictures...


 
And more picture.




Then we went to a Japanese Yukata Fashion show. Our tour guide told us there are gonna be beautiful models, but lemme tell you, our tour guide have horrible taste. So no pictures of those models since we need the memory space for other pictures such as pictures of these talented Japanese who made those Yukatas.









First this old man would paint the designs





Then THIS other old man would punch holes in some kind of wood so that....

This woman can make the fabric designs according to the wooden holes....thingy...
I make no sense do I...well, visit Japan and find out!


Then we took a veli veli fast train to Hamamatsu!
















While other shop for a RM1000 shorts, me and my family just sit outside and take pictures with this cute ....thingy...








Instead of a RM2000 dress, we bought lava cake, and cream puffs from 'Beard's Papa'...




 And also, THEY as in my mummy, daddy and bro.....not me, bought disgusting Sake, Japanese alcohol drink. I am never a fan of anything that smell alcohol-ish....so I didn't bother to even go near them while they drink that....it's sooo smelly!
And after that, we went to that hotel we behind my bro and used the wifi!!


The view from hotel


The morning (4am Malaysia time) view from hotel




Well, that's it for today....stay tune for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment